Master's Sun

by - 02:00:00





This is ever loving drama.  Super nice drama. The chemistry between Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub is super nice. Basically, both of them can match with anyone and create the chemistry just well.
2013, my first thought, it looks like my favorite US TV series – Ghost whisperer. (I used to watch many US TV series back when I’m studying. Now? From time being, I switch from student to worker and of course free time is lesser. And so I couldn’t watch ANY drama like I used to do. Oops, too much about myself. Sorry about that. Need to bear with me on my nanny storytelling.)


Synopsis 


Cast 


Since this is old drama, so I won't introduce about cast. Kindly check it @ wikipedia .


Love and treasure the ones dear to you right now



In first episode, the football star Yoo Hye Sung is going marry with Kingdom’s model Tae Yi Ryung. But actually he can’t forget his first love. She actually sacrifice a lot for football star. Even she died, she wants him not to forget what his purpose is when he initially be soccer. And so they missed the chance to be each other together.

When you missed the chance, don’t cry for it




Physical abuse is hurtful because it did hurt your body. But mentally abuse is hard to define. The ghost just wants be friend with the popular girls group. She often make efforts to appease them. But the girls don’t seem like appreciate that and welcome her. Instead, they are doing a lot of thing to indirectly to hint her, she doesn’t belong to the group. And now she had passed away, and they regret. Why not appreciate her in the beginning? If you don’t like her joining the group, don’t let her feel like she got the chance to make it.

 The one who is alive is more cunning than the dead’s.



I remember Gong Shil said she once believe whatever people said or whatever news article reported.
But eversince she can see ghost, she start to realise that whatever people said or article reported may not be truth. I feel pity to the lady. If her husband would have act truly like how he really was. And she would be disappointed but at least she know the truth that her husband is flower heart. But in this case, her husband acted like he really like her, that he marry her not for the money, but because he loves her. End up, the lady found out that her husband is playboy. She encounter into accident when she is running away from her husband and found dead afterwards. Even after this, her husband pull out act to reassure his mother-in-law that he was cheating and attempt to inherit the lady’s property.

Isnt the alive one is scarier than the dead? 

Review(or should I say my feeling) is based on the each episode. Will continue to share it once I watched more episodes. I've been busy lately for working and what makes the whole situation worst is I fall sick again.



Don't own credit for all images and photos in the blog
Credit goes to righful owner



Just Sharing
Crazygurl960

You May Also Like

0 comments