2017 - Fear

by - 00:30:00






I’ve been addicted to few songs lately. Like I’m could replay it whole day. I know it’s a bit late to talk about this song. For me, I think it’s worth to give this song a highlight in my blog.





I had googled for the meaning behind for this song. Here it goes.




As the above said, the catchy melody; the meaningful and heart-touching lyrics makes this song so popular even Mino just sing it alone. But feat. With Taeyang lighten the whole song, as he always does. His voice match it so well with the rapper like Tablo - Tomorrow, Eyes, Nose, Lips.


I like the intro a lot, the melody and lyrics. Every time I heard the intro, I couldn’t click “skip” button. For sure, this song going to survive in my playlist for quite some time.

When I turned around
I saw that I came farther than I thought
I was alone and I suddenly got afraid
When I saw myself
I didn’t know I was exhausted
I was lonely and I suddenly got afraid


P.S : 

He and Bobby will definitely in my follow-up list. I hope to listen some great work like this in future.


 Don't own the credit for videos
Credit goes to rightful owner.

Just sharing
Crazygurl


You May Also Like

0 comments