From Transformer to Despicable Me

by - 02:00:00




Been watching these two movies during weekend. So that I can feel like taking a short break from my busy hectic work. My review for these two movies is just okay. I will cut the synopsis and character introduction out for this time. This time will be purely expressing my thoughts about the movies that I’ve been watching.






Transformers

Prior to walking to the cinema halls, there are comments from my friends “it is boring. It’s not the same anymore as it used to be. Don’t expect so much.” So seriously, I have zero expectation from it. It’s transformers that the name only bring back the fond memories, character, storyline no longer excites me anymore. I used to like the characters so much. My fav is Optimus Prime, instead of Bumblebee. But this series, I just realized how annoyed it is to keep on listen “I am the Optimus Prime” over and over again (Is this a sign?). It’s like a slogan that brainwash-ing us. I still remember the first episode when Shia LaBeouf and Autobots fight for the saving the world. The brotherhood, the warrior spirit are all in them, especially how Sam Witwicky fight with Descepticon. Witwicky might be a human, but he definitely have Autobots blood inside his body. I hope the future series, will have my attention again like it used to be.




Despicable Me

I watched it because of minions. Well, who doesn’t? Haha. Minions are just way too adorable. The first two episode was very touching. I love the movies gives out the message like, he might be famous villain the world, deep down inside his heart, and he was just insecure, not confident to himself. I love the fact that he is villain, but his bonding with all minions are strong like a family.
But this episode 3, I found it rather boring, because minions’ screen time is lesser. The part that I used to think is touching, it was boring for me too? Too much story on the Gru & Dru? I don’t know. I’m still thinking about it too.





Mummy 

The mummy that I used to think is "wow".  Now, I don't see the traditional mummy anymore. I see the new version of Mummy that is totally different from old mummies (though they still get mummified). For me, it's just a story with some part about mummy inside of it. That's it. 
I like Brendan Fraser more. I used to think he was like born to a warior type. Haha


 *for transformer/despicable me/mummy fans, this is just purely sharing my thoughts about these 2 movies. No offense.



Crazygurl review : If Harry Potter series reminds me of my childhood time, Transformer series definitely reminds me of my youngster time. 


Just sharing
Crazygurl960

You May Also Like

0 comments