Chinese Dramas I am planning to watch

by - 16:05:00

These dramas are all in my Cdrama checklist . I am giving my very first thought after watching the trailer. Whether to continue with my review, it all depends - did I manage to finish it? 




Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (三生三世十里桃花)




Synopsis



First thought 

This drama is based from a novel with the same name - TangQi GongZi (唐七公子). The writer is actually the writer for Hua Xu Yin: City of Desperate Love. That drama is also sad drama with few story based. Each of the story explains how each lovers been through hardships and challenges but still ended up not being together with each other. I had writing some thought about the Hua Xu Yin -华胥引之绝爱之城-如果  when I watched it last year.

For me, it’s sad, heart-torturing love story with the god and mortal world as the background. Both drama seems to have same concept. Three love story in three worlds at three lifetime with three different identity (but it’s the same character). And the male lead – Mark Chou had win the world agrees with his acting.

Honestly, I not really fans for heart-torturing love story. I prefer more comedy romance with little crime investigating. But I would give it a try to watch first few episodes.


I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho (总裁在上我在下)



Synopsis




First thought

Also another drama derived from novel, since now web novel is a big hit in Chinese drama. The novel is popular in that way this drama keep promoted since last year. 

I hope this drama will be doing fine because the novel fans put high hopes on it (this applies to me too, oops). Often it didn’t come out to be as good as they thought.  Well, you know it. When you read it, you use your own imagination to visualize it, it can be anything and anyone you like. But for drama , they will need some modification to fit the reality. And everyone’s imagination is different. So….

Anyway, the first episode is out now. I will watch it after first 5 episodes is released. Perhaps write review about it.



The King of Romance (如朕親臨)






Synopsis




First Thought

By reading the synopsis, isn’t it looks like Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Reincarnation happened? Haha. I don’t know. Based on the trailer, it doesn’t look like so. Simply just a girl keep dreaming some guy but she never able to take clearer look on him. It just love story between quarrelsome couple that begins with fighting to end with loving.

I will find some day to do watch it, depends on my moods. The female lead just …. I just don’t know why I keep avoiding watch her works since Better Man







Dont own the credit for the photos.
Credit goes to rightful owner.


Just Sharing
Crazygurl

You May Also Like

0 comments